Mount Saver “Ready-to-Use”

36.0096.00

The Mount Medix Mount Saver is our original product.  Its specifically used to rid mounts of damaging insects.  Mount Saver will kill moths and dermistids in all forms of their lifecycle, including the eggs.

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Additional information

Weight N/A
Size

3.780ltr, 946ml

Instructions / Back label

All NATURAL – Contains no chemical pesticides, pleasant scent, nongreasy

Instructions For Use: If possible, remove mount to a well-ventilated area (if using more than a half pint), preferably outdoors. If “IN PLACE” application is required, reduce usage quantities to moisten the hair or surfaces to what ever is tolerable and increase the wrap duration to two or more days; some room ventilation will be required. If possible, remove loose debris from the mount using vacuum or compressed air. Liberally apply Mount Saver solution to the animal making sure to thoroughly wet all hair, feathers, hide areas, skin areas and all mount surfaces, as applicable. Manually work Mount Saver solution into the mount, if necessary. Let excess solution drain from mount and wipe to remove excess solution. Cover mount with Polyethylene bag or Polyethylene sheet wrap and let stand for 4 hours. Remove wrap and allow the mount to dry. This can be accelerated with fans or blow dryers. Fluff and comb hair or feathers into desired condition.

Material Usage: An average fall bear full body mount will require about ½ gallon for treatment. A typical shoulder mount whitetail will require about 1/2 pint. Please see www.mountmedix.com for helpful application aids.

Precautionary information: Hazardous to humans and domestic animals. Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Wash hands thoroughly after applying to avoid accidental contact with eyes or mouth.

First Aid: If in eyes: Hold open and rinse slowly and gently for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing. Call poison control center or a doctor for treatment advice.

If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.

Notice: Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.

STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, foods or soil by storage and disposal.

STORAGE: Store in original container in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children or pets. Protect from heating or freezing. Store between 40oF-90oF. Keep containers closed to prevent evaporation and oxidation. If spillage occurs, absorb with absorbent material and flush remainder with water. Dispose of waste in accordance with local regulations.

Container Disposal: Do not reuse empty container. All containers should be triple rinsed, then offered for recycling or reconditioning, punctured and disposed of in a sanitary landfill, incinerated, or if allowed by state and local authorities, burned. If burned, stay out of smoke.

Technical Bulletin

See link below for details:
https://mountmedix.eu/Technical-Bulletin/TB-Mount-Saver.pdf

Data Safety Sheets

See link below for details:
https://mountmedix.eu/Data-Sheets/Mount-Saver-MSD-sheet.pdf